I am very happy to be hosting Srivalli’s Kid’s delight for the last month of the year. Having two young boys, I am always on the look out for Kid’s friendly recipes. Holidays are very special time to baking and treating every one in the family to fun and exciting food. I have few recipes that I make every year as a tradition and also try a few new ones. If you have any special recipe that you make year after year or if you are trying something new for the season, bring it on to the link up. Only criteria is that the recipe should be kid approved.
You could link up any recipe that keeps up with the holiday theme and is Kid’s friendly. It could be an appetizer, snack, main dish or dessert.
Rules for the event –
- Link up any recipe that is kid approved and stays within the theme for the month which is Holiday Special Recipes for Christmas and New Year.
- Vegetarian recipes only please! Eggs are allowed if used in baking.
- Recipe must be posted between December 16th, 2014 and January 15th, 2015.
- Please link back to this announcement page and Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight Page. Simply copy and paste, Sending this recipe to Kid’s delight hosted my My Cooking Journey.
- Archived posts are welcome but please update the post with the event announcement and the link backs.
- Usage of logo is optional but highly appreciated as it spreads the word across.
- Use the Linky tool below to link your recipes. If for some reason you are unable to do so, please send me the recipes/link to shasan18(at)gmail(dot)com.