I am very happy to host Valli’s Kid’s Delight Event for the month. The theme for this month is Family Recipes. There are certain recipes in the family that was liked by you and now is something that your kids like as well. Food plays a very important role in creating family memories and if you have any recipe that your family loves and is kid approved, link those up to this theme.
Make sure that the recipe is vegetarian and it has to be kid approved. There is no clause on cuisine and can fall into any meal category. Eggs are allowed in baking.
Rules for the event –
- The event runs until the 15th of this month.
- Link to this post and Valli’s event announcement is mandatory. Simply copy and paste – Sending this recipe to Kid’s delight – Family Recipes, happening at My Cooking Journey and to Srivalli’s page.
- Link up any number of new recipes. Archived entries are accepted only if updated as current posts.
- Only vegetarian recipes should be linked. Eggs could be used in baking.
- Adding the logo is mandatory, but helps spread the word.
Here’s how to send your entries –
Email your entries to email@example.com before the end of 15th May, 2017 with the following details –
- Your name
- Blog Name / Blog URL (if applicable)
- Entry Name
- Entry URL
- Picture of the final dish. I can take the pictures off the blog entry for bloggers if you haven’t disabled the right click in your blog.
- Non bloggers, please send a picture along with a description of the dish.
Have fun creating family memories!