This spiced Mixture of puffed rice, nuts and raisins makes a great evening snack with a cup of coffee or tea. Diwali is never complete without mixture. The traditional South Indian mixture has many individual components that are then combined.
- Black-Eyed Peas and Potato Stew | Lobia and Aloo Subzi – (Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Vegetarian15 Bean Soup in Instant Pot
- Dali Thoy | Konkani Style Dal | Vegan Spiced Lentil
- Palak Paneer | Palak Tofu | Tofu or Paneer in Spinach Gravy
- Chili Parotta | Kothu Parotta | Mixed Parotta
- Baingan Bharta | Roasted Eggplant Subzi